So I was thinking today about what I wat to put on my playlist for the plane ride to New York. Here’s my favorites what are yours?
1) Better Than Ezra At The Stars: It reminds me of the year that album came out sitting on a balcony up all night talking to a guy friend of mine. “Maybe I should drop you at your door. Or leave tonight and vanish up the shore. Anywhere but here….”
2) David Nail Red light: Don’t you just hate it when relationships end that way?
3)Zac Brown Band Chicken Fried: There is something about this song that no matter what mood I am in I smile and my day is better.
4) Ingram Hill On My Way: “I don’t want your old letters, I don’t want to be friends…..
5)Kenny Chesny Please Come to Boston: Story of my life
6) Travis Tritt It’s a Great Day to Be Alive: It gives me the same feeling as Chicken Fried.
7) Imogen Heap The Walk: Ever had someone that made you feel this way?
8)B.O.B. Airplanes: I just really like Haley Williams voice in this song
9) Wham Last Christmas: I can listen to this song year round! I just love it. Not real big on all the remakes.
10)Kenny Chesny Anything But Mine: This song brings me back to one spring break. I wonder where he is these days.
11) Matchbox 20 Back 2 Good: I’ve always loved this song. Went to a concert of theirs a while back and Rob Thomas said it was one of his favorites as well.
That’s my list for now. I’ll add to it over time