I know it’s not going to happen this year unless I gift this to myself but this amazing bag is at the top of my wish list. How stylish would we have been toting this fantastic bag around in college from class to class? Now that I am older I would just settle for toting it from job to job. Proenza Schouler gets an A+ in my book for the PS1. Wish I had this when I was in Europe this summer.
Tag Archives: PS1
- @vancewott Is Pete wearing a cape?Follow me on Twitter 1 month ago
- Poshmark you have terrible customer service. #poshmarkFollow me on Twitter 6 months ago
- Because I want to be @bretteldredge song. #keithurbanwnoe #pickme @1011WNOEFollow me on Twitter 1 year ago
- @rickroberts33 only hot balls will do! Have fun!Follow me on Twitter 1 year ago
- @Macys fails at the online ordering game. Their phone system is not much better. Might want to bring it into the 21st century. #macysfailFollow me on Twitter 1 year ago
- ALICE AND OLIVA Amos Lee ANTHROPOLOGIE AT THE STARS AWARDS bag BAGGY PANTS Basketball BETTER THAN EZRA BILLBOARD bob CAPRI Central Park Christmas Concert cross body DAVID NAIL Decoration Fashion FASHION DON'T Florence French Quarter Fest 2012 GARANCE DORE IMOGEN HEAP INGRAM HILL Italy JACKET Jason Mraz KENNY CHESNY Kristin Chenoweth LIFE Louisiana love LSU LSU SONG LSU VIDEO Men Michael Jordan MIKE HUKABEE MIKE THE TIGER MUSIC New Olreans NEW ORLEANS NEW YEARS EVE NEW YORK New York City OBAMA Ornaments Paris Patrick Peterson Peels PHOTO photos POLITICS Proenza Schouler PS1 PURCHASE purse QUOTE QUOTES reBar RELATIONSHIPS Santa Sparkle Sunrise THE BLUE GROTTO THE SOUTH THE TIGER IN ME Travel Venice VIEW VINCE VOGUE BALL WHAM ZAC BROWN BAND